Suzuki algerie : le forum Index du Forum

Suzuki algerie : le forum
Site de rencontre et d'echange des amateurs et passionés algeriens de la voiture japonaise Suzuki et de son pendant Maruti

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

How to play Cell?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Suzuki algerie : le forum Index du Forum -> section anglophone -> Discussion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
thuylien
Membre

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: How to play Cell? Répondre en citant

So how do you play Cell? How do you make  the most of his attacks this moves these reach? That’s what today’s video is all about our character profile for Cell.
Before we even get to his special moves I want to talk about a couple of moves that are unique to sell in really really strong in battle. And I’m actually going to start with something, that shows up on his move list as a special skill. Which is the step in low kick with forward plus the heavy attack button. Cell tips and trick

Most characters in Dragon Ball FighterZ will deal a heavy hit with this button combination. That causes the opponent to bounce off the wall. Cell however steps in and kicks low which is a good attack with the decent range for a low attack. But when it comes to low attacks I do think that Cell has an even better option that is not listed on this move list. And I’m talking about the fold plus the medium attack button which does this.
Unofficial name trademark pending. As you can see the range of this low kick is even better it’s great for prolonging combos from mixing up your opponent. And you can even follow up this kick with Cell super so it’s just a great tool for Cell.
Read more at: dbfgame.net
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Invité
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 25 Jan - 08:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: How to play Cell? Répondre en citant

Mount & Blade II
State of decay 2
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 08:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: How to play Cell?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Suzuki algerie : le forum Index du Forum -> section anglophone -> Discussion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
free counters
Outils Services Compteurs Générateurs Codes-sources... gratuits pour vos sites

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation